Friday, May 25, 2018

Experiences

EXPERIENCES

 The most frightening experience I have ever had was when my brother scared me. It was last year, in June, at night. My brother was bored, so he decided to scare me, and at that moment I was washing the dishes in the kitchen. So he came at the door and in silence began telling me:" He is coming" and I thought that he meant that my father was coming, so I didn't care about it, and I continued washing, but then I heard a noise, and when I turned off to see what happend I saw my brother with a blanket over his body. I knew that it was my brother trying to scare me, but I don't know why I was so scared, and I shouted very loud, and I took the first thing I had near, but it was the knife. When my brother heard me shouting he took off the blanket of his body and got very frightened, because he saw me with the kinfe in my hand going towards him, he escaped, but in that moment I was very scared, and my heart was beating really fast, and I started crying because of the shock. It was the worst experience I've never had.



The most valuable thing i have ever had was a jewlery set of black gold that gave it to me my aunt. She gave me the set on my cousins wedding, to wear it, and it was so precious for me, I loved it. It was composed by a ring, a necklace, earrings and a bracelet.
But I was so stupid and  I had lost my ring in the wedding. I got nuts looking for it, but in the end I found it in the groom's car. And before that, I kept them save in my room, and i don't use them, because I know that I can lose them again.






The best book I have ever read was the trilogy Divergent, I love this trilogy, because I feel identified with the protagonist, I feel like I am the protagonist and all what happens to her it is like it happens to me, and I also feel good and sad, depending of the protagonist. And I think that I have read the whole trilogy like six times, and I still want to read it again.




  



 A good experience I would like to have is to meet my favourite music group, and it is, CNCO. I really love their music, and also I want to met them because they are my idols, my example. They showed me that the dreams can become true if you really want, because they had became true their dreams with a lot of perseverance and beliving in theirselfs, and also they want to make happy a lot of persons, and I think they achived it.










The most beautiful place I would like to return is Ireland, Dublin. I went there when I was small but i don't remember the places exactly, but I really know that is a very beautifull place full of history places to see. And I hope I can go the next year to stay there and practice my english, and also improve it.


 
The most dangerous sport I would like to try is boxing. I don't know why but I know that this kind of sports of combat, make me feel strong and feel confident with myself. And also makes me feel free. So I hope I can practice this sport in my life, I know it is dangerous, and in this moment I don't want to do the competitions of this sport, because of the fear. But maybe in a future if I begin practicing this sport I can think different about this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion model

  FASHION MODEL One of the important model of dolce and gabbana is the italian chiara scelsi. She was born on 14/06/1996 and she is of...