Thursday, June 21, 2018

BYE BYE ESO!!!

BYE BYE ESO

These years in the ESO were really the best years of my life. I had a lot of good moments, and bad moments, but the good moments are the most I remember always, because they are the best. Sometimes it was very heavy get up at 6 am to go to school, because of the exams or the amount of homework that they gave us. But there is also days that make you get up happy and very early to go school, or maybe the happines to go to school the next day doesn't let you sleep.

When I began first of ESO, I was scared because my friends that did first of ESO were telling me that ESO it is very dificult and that if I don't study every hour I will fail. And I have to say that they were exageratting a lot. Yes, you'll have to study,but if you listen at the teacher in the class, participate in the activites and you do the homework every day, you won't have to study a lot, only with 2 or 3 hours will be  enough to pass and with a good mark. So if you want to begin ESO don't listen to what they say some people, because sometimes they exaggerate very much.

 Personaly when I began first of ESO I have to say that I was a selfish and a bad person, but with the time and the years with my classmates and teachers, I had learned that being a bad person I don't win anything, so I were thinking about that, and I began changing my attitude with the other persons, and now, if you compare me with myself when I was 12 years, you wil se that I changed a lot. Now I think that I am a new and better person that what I was 5 years ago, and thats thanks to my friends, and some teachers. 

I will miss a lot my classmates and some teachers but I am happy of what they gave me in these years.

BYE BYE ESO!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fashion model

  FASHION MODEL One of the important model of dolce and gabbana is the italian chiara scelsi. She was born on 14/06/1996 and she is of...